Product name: 3-methyl-4-isopropylphenol /Biosol
Keywords: 4-Isopropyl-3-Methylphenol ,3228-02-2,Biosol ,P-Thymol,IPMP,3-methyl-4-isopropylphenol
Advantaged for Biosol: Our product has high purity 99%min,Our melting point: 110~113℃
Chemical Properties for Biosol: white needle-like crystal. Melting point 112 ℃, Boiling point 244 ℃. The solubility at room temperature respectively:
36% ethanol, 65% methanol, 50% isopropyl alcohol, 32% n-butyl alcohol and 65% acetone Insoluble in water.
Usage for Biosol : it is one kind bactericide in the cosmetic line (Cream, lipstick, hair care products), medicine
Specification for Biosol:
White or almost white crystals,having almost no odor
white crystals,having almost no odor
(1) Triturate sample with an equal amount of camphor; the mixture liquefles.
(2) Dissolve a small sample in 1ml of glacial acetic acid, add 6 drops of sulfuric acid and 1 drop of nitric acid; a red-brown color develops.
(3) To 1g sample add 5ml of a solution of sodium hydroxide(1→10) and heat on a water bath; a colorless or light yellow liquid is obtained. To this liquid add 2 to 3 drops of chloroform, while warm, and shake; a yellow-green color develops.
(4) The sample solution exhibits a maximum absorbance at the wavelength at 279+2 nm.
(1) Clarity of solution dissolve 3.0g sample in 10ml of ethanol; the solution is clear.
(2) Organic impurities:TLC
(3) Heavy metals(Pb)≤20ppm
Assay by HPLC
The product meets the Enterprise Standard
How contact with us for Biosol?
Mobile :+86 – 13402202010